- Our practice provides client-centered therapeutic massage (individually tailored to meet your needs).
- Massage promotes healthful change for individuals interested in enhancing their health and well-being by managing their stress and improving their self-awareness.
- Your therapist will draw from her/his knowledge of Swedish massage, deep tissue massage and other styles of bodywork based on your preferences, your health history and your therapist’s assessment of your needs.
- For your safety, the safety of the staff, and the safety of our other clients we ask you to provide us with an accurate medical history.
- Massage is contraindicated for some conditions (such as blood clots) because of risk to the client.
- Other conditions (such as pregnancy) or diseases (such as cancer) may be negatively affected by massage and require a physicians approval prior to your appointment.
- Clients with a fever, open wounds, or athlete’s foot risk worsening their condition and infecting others by receiving massage.
- Pain from fibromyalgia, muscle strains, migraines, and arthritis can be lessened or worsened, depending on the stage of inflammation/healing the client is in.
- Please discuss your medical condition and anything else you feel is important with your therapist.
- Your comfort and safety are our primary concern.
- While we make every effort to make our customers as happy as possible. All service sales, including prepaid packages, are final. We are a small business and do not offer refunds for unused appointments or sessions for individual services or packages.
- Appointments are carefully scheduled to allow for minimum waiting time. Please be aware that your lateness will result in a shortened session. You will still be charged for the full scheduled time.
- Charges will be made for a missed appointment or for a cancellation with less than 24 hours notice (unusual or unavoidable circumstances will be considered on an individual basis).
- You are responsible for remembering and keeping your appointment.
- If you believe you have an appointment scheduled and haven’t received a confirmation call, please call us at 703-534-1321 to confirm.
SCHEDULING and REMUNERATION
- Clients are seen 7 days a week by appointment only.
- We accept cash, checks or (VISA/MC/AMEX/Discover)
- Please make checks payable to: ‘Healthy By Intention’ or ‘New Health’.
- Gratuities are never expected but always appreciated.
- To include in credit card purchase, please let us know before final sale.
- Most days there will be someone to answer your call in person but, if you reach our voicemail please leave your name, phone numbers and best time to reach you. Be assured we will return your call as soon as we can.
- Is you believe you have an appointment scheduled and haven’t received a confirmation call, please call us at 703-534-1321 to confirm.
Call us for your appointment and/or with questions: 703-534-1321.